Addictive super crunchy nestum raisins cookies recipe(recipe makes a big batch, half to make smaller batch)
500g self raising flour(sift with bicarbonate soda)
320g unsalted butter(soft but still slightly cold)
260g brown sugar
100g nestum(original flavor(
100g California raisins
5g Bicarbonate soda
1. Preheat oven at 160 degrees. Put unsalted butter and brown sugar in mixing bowl and cream till blended.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time and mix till well blended(eggs are incorporated into mixture)
3. Pour in self raising flour(alr sifted with bicarbonate soda) and nestum and mix till incorporated. Lastly mix in raisins.
4. Use mini ice cream scoop to scoop balls onto baking tray. Or u can use rounded spoon like melon scoop.
5. Bake at 160 degrees for 15 mins. I'm using Rowenta bottom heat fan mode centre 2 racks. Cookies will feel soft when hot, will harden when cooled but different oven different temperature, dun worry can pop back to oven if baked thoroughly. Cool on cooling rack before packing into plastic or airtight containers