Korean spicy pork
Saw this posted on the facebook group by Goh NgaiLeng
- 300~400g pork fillet, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, julienned
- 1 tbsp sliced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp Korean red chilli paste
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking wine 花雕酒
- 1 tbsp honey or golden syrup
- 1 tbsp fine sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Dash pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- (The quantity of the marinade can be adjusted according to individual taste)
- First add in the marinade and sliced pork, mix well.
- Then add in the yellow onion, garlic and ginger. Mix well and let it marinate for at least 1/2 an hour.
- Stir-fry the marinated ingredients in a tsp of hot oil in HCP, till the pork is cooked.