- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar (I'll add more next time)
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 egg yolks
1 3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 egg whites
- Sift plain flour with baking powder together.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk yolks, sugar, salt and milk together.
- Whip egg whites till stiff peaks in another bowl.
- Whisk in the sift flour into the egg yolk mixture. Whisk in oil into batter till combined. GENTLY fold in beaten egg whites, do not over mix.
- Pour about 1/2 cup at a time into waffle maker.
* More uses for the sandwich maker.