No Bake Fudgy Brownies
Yield: 16 brownies
- Sweetened Condensed Milk ------ 1 (14oz/300ml) can
- Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped 2 squares ------(1 oz each)
- Vanilla Extract ------ 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate Cookie Crumbs or Crushed vanilla wafers ------ 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons
- Miniature marshmallows ------ 1/2 cup
- Mini M&M’s/Color sprinkles/Nuts ------ 1/4 cup
- Grease 8-inch square baking pan or line with foil.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the sweetened milk and chocolate; cook and stir just until boiling. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Stir in 2 cups of cookie crumbs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs and sprinkles or nuts; press down gently with a spatula.
- Cover and chill 4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.