White Sangria Mocktail

If you knew me well, you know I love to drink. :D

It’s been a while since I touched a drink I like or went out with friends for a drink since some of them can't drink. On top of this, my family has 2 non-drinkers and my sisters are not fond of bitter wine. So it not like I can open a bottle of wine and finish it myself. My sisters and I especially love Sangria because it tastes sweet and citrus. White Sangria is a flavorful wine punch combining fresh fruit and juices with white wine. So this mocktail was created so it can be shared with everyone! :D




  • 4 cups White Grape Juice
  • 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
  • 1 cup White Peach purée (*optional)
  • 1 blt Sprite / Soda water
  • 1 orange, sliced
  • 1 cup White Grapes, halfed
  • 1 cup White Peach, sliced

    In a pitcher, mix white grape juice and lime juice together. You can mix in white peach purée together. Stir in orange,peach and grapes slices. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let the sangria sit for at least 1 hour (and up to 4 hours).

    Just before serving add Sprite and ice cubes.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts