Lots of troubles these few days

Work wasn't as smooth sailing as I wanted to these days. As the most junior staff here in the team, I'm back at the receiving end of the line of work again. Making things worst would be the long line of pple to "approve" the design that is done by me.

I guess it just part of life. I'm just working for the paycheck of mine, not for interest. Til then, just listen to whatever others wants me to do.

Mum's back in hospital due to lung infection and also kana "qi" by some of her sisters.

ONE NASTY ASS even called her to scold/accuse her on a "crime" of making her lose face. Names shall not be mention here.

I really want to earn enuff $$ to send my parents to some place where they can enjoy their retirement and never have to see those jackass relatives of mine anymore.

I intent to make them severed all tie with them and live my life as I like.

DON"T EVER COME TO ME OR MY FAMILY FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE!!! ALL ARE NOT WELCOME AS ALL ARE SAME TYPE OF PPLE.

Comments

Popular Posts