Egg Pressed Bread Sandwich

This is a crappy entry for the day. Its so simple to make that anyone can do it with their eyes closed , but it is also the favorite thing to be done in my kitchen these days.

I bought a Kenwood SM360 sandwich/griller/waffle machine i think early this year. :D was thinking of making waffles at home all the time. Waffles was a disaster.. -_-

I had to make them into pancakes later....

I guess making waffles is either out of the question or I'm simple too stupid to know how to make nice waffles. :(

Since then, I only use the griller/panini function on this machine which i love it to bits! Its a staple for breakfast and suppers nowadays. Everyone loves it and the machine has been on the kitchen counter like forever.

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 slice of cheese
  • 4 slices of bread (use nice bread)
  • butter for bread
  • cooking oil for egg frying
Directions:
  1. Preheat the griller and butter the bread while you are at it. Press the buttered bread with the griller once you see the green light on the machine.

  2. While the bread are being toasted, fry egg as you like. Put them aside once you are done.

  3. Arrange the cheese, eggs and top with another toasted bread and you are done.
*Reason I do not press the sandwich in the griller because I don't like to clean up the grill when the cheese melts. my method above will also melt the cheese properly. :D

Comments

Popular Posts