Cold Chicken soba noodles
- 85g bundle soba or buckwheat noodles
drizzle of sesame oil
8 Snow peas
1 small carrot
½ red chilli
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
handful shredded, cooked chicken
- Finely slice the snow peas, cut the carrot into matchsticks, deseed and slice the red chilli. Do a quick blanch for the vegetables if you do not like them too raw.
- Cook the noodles, drain well, then toss with a drizzle sesame oil.
- Add to the vegetables with the toasted sesame seeds and some shredded cooked chicken, if you have it. Chill in Fridge.
- Eat with a little soy/teriyaki sauce.