Low Fat Chocolate Truffles
- 200g good quality dark chocolate
6 tbs strong black coffee
2 tbs clear honey
cocoa powder to dust
- Melt chocolate and gently pour in coffee until the consistency thickens
- Add honey, a tablespoon at a time until you get a highly glossy lick of chocolate.
- Chill the bowl in fridge for 30 mins or until a nearly solid form.
- Scrape a table spoon of the mixture into plam and shape into a marble-size ball., roll this into cocoa powder until fully coated. Repeat until all the mixture are used up.