Bubble rice and Chocolate chip Cookies
- 225g butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
100g castor sugar
230g plain flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
160g rice bubbles
100g chocolate chips
- Lightly grease baking trays.
- Cream butter, sugar and essence until creamy.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients, rice bubbles, walnuts and chocolate chips to mix into a dough.
- Roll out dough into small sized balls and place onto prepared trays. Flaten slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and cooked through.