- 200g digestive biscuits
75g unsalted butter, melted
4 gelatine leaves
Grated rind and juice of 1 orange
120g caster sugar
600ml thickened cream
500g thick Greek-style yoghurt
4 tbs honey
3 tbs unsalted, shelled pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Line the base and sides of a 23cm springform cake pan with plastic wrap.
- Finely crush biscuits in a food processor, then transfer to a bowl. Add butter and stir until combined. Press into the base of the cake pan and chill for 30 minutes.
- Soak gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes, then drain. Place orange juice and sugar in a saucepan, and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Squeeze gelatine leaves of excess water and add to pan. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, beat together cream and yoghurt, add orange juice mixture, rind and orange blossom water. Pour over base and chill overnight. To serve, place cheesecake on a platter, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pistachios
Notes & tipsBegin this recipe the day before.