Simple Mushroom Soup
- 500g mushrooms sliced
1 small onion finely diced
1 clove garlic finely chopped
4 tbsp plain flour - I didn't measure so this is a rough estimate.
sea salt and black pepper
1 litre veg stock
double cream (optional)
- Fill the base of a pot with olive oil and cook your onions and garlic until softened but not coloured.
- Add your mushrooms and cook until soft and season.
- Add your flour to thicken the soup, I love my mushroom soup thick.
- Add your stock and leave to simmer for about 10/15 mins.
- Add some cream and liquidize with a hand blender.
- Serve and enjoy!