Lemon Shrimp and Pasta
A zesty one-pot pasta dish is complete after tossing with capers, olive oil, and lemon juice. Simple and fuss free. Perfect for the lazy me.
- Enough water to cook spaghetti
8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
3 tablespoons drained capers
2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups baby spinach
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Blanch the baby spinach. Cut into bite size
- Add pasta; cook 8 minutes. Add shrimps.
- Cook for another 3 minutes or until shrimp are done and pasta is al dente. Drain.
- Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Stir in spinach and the rest of the ingredients.