Here's a fun twist on the classic summertime umbrella drink. Kiwifruit and melon liqueur give the cocktail a green hue and slightly tangy flavor. Although we used green kiwi, you can substitute the golden variety for a sweeter taste and golden color.
- 5 peeled kiwifruit, divided
3 cups ice
1/4 cup light rum
1/4 cup Midori (melon-flavored liqueur)
3 tablespoons Cream of Coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Cut 4 kiwifruit into quarters, and place in a blender.
- Set remaining kiwifruit aside. Add ice and remaining ingredients to blender; process until smooth. Strain mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard seeds.
- Divide evenly among 6 glasses.
- Cut remaining kiwifruit into 6 slices; garnish each glass with 1 kiwifruit slice.