Chocolate Fudge for Cheesecake Topping
- 150g Semi Bitter Dark Chocolate
100ml Whipping Cream
30g Unsalted Butter
- Put all the ingredients in a pan/glass bowl over boiling water(or use double boiler).
- Whisk the ingredients for 5 minutes or so until the fudge is smooth and glossy.
- Let the warm fudge cool down to room temperature before pouring into the firm cheesecake top and tap the cake a few times to release any air bubbles.
- Put it back into the fridge and let the chocolate fudge set for about an hour or so before cutting into slices and served.