- 5 ripe banana (sliced)
4 pandan leaves
100g evaporated milk
75g custard powder mixed with 4 oz water
Cookies of your choice
- Prepare the custard mixture, mixed till smooth. Set aside.
- Put water and pandan leaves to boil for about 5 mins, then add in sugar. Stir till dissolved.
- Add in custard mixture slowly, keep stirring till mixture thickens.
- Add in evaporated milk and then the banana, continue to stir till bubbles appeared. Turn off heat.
- Crush some cookies into chucks and stir into mixture. Side some aside for decorations later.
- Wet serving cups and then pour in the cooked mixture. Arrange remaining cookies on top.
- Leave to set.
- Slice and serve chilled.