Banana Bars

Every 15 days, I'm stuck with 2 bunches of banana from my mum monthly praying sessions. My sisters are sick of banana cake. So I guess I will make a cookie instead.


Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups ---- flour
1 cup ---- sugar
1/2 tsp ---- baking soda
1/2 tsp ---- salt
1/2 cups ---- softened butter
2 eggs
1 1/2 ripe mashed bananas
1/3 cup ---- milk
1 tsp ---- lemon juice
1/2 cups ---- Chocolate Chips

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in bowl. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 25-30 minutes. When cool, frost.

FROSTING:
Ingredients:
2 tbsp ---- butter
1/4 tsp ---- salt
1 tsp ---- vanilla
1/2 ripe mashed banana
2 cups ---- powdered sugar

Directions:
Cream together first 4 ingredients then gradually add sugar until smooth. Frost bars.

Comments

Popular Posts