Tofu Spinach Quiche
- 1 (8 ounce) container tofu
1/3 cup 1% milk
1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup diced onion
2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a blender, combine tofu and milk; process until smooth, adding more milk if necessary. Blend in salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, garlic, onion, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and tofu mixture. Mix well, and pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until set and golden brown on top. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.