Milky White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I used to bake this Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can add chopped nuts if you want, but I just like them as they are.
- 165g salted butter
½ cup brown sugar
1 tbs sweetened condensed milk
50g dark cooking chocolate
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups standard flour
2 tbs of cocoa powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Put the butter, condensed milk, and dark cooking chocolate in a bowl.
- Microwave for 50 seconds until melt. Stir until combined.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla essence, and egg. Whisk until combined. Mix the flour with baking soda and sift into the bowl, whisk until all combined.
- Add in white chocolate chips.
- Form small balls and flatten slightly and put them on the greased baking trays. Bake for 12 minutes. ( Use spoons or keep them in the chiller for a moment before shaping )
- Cool in the baking trays, then transfer to a wire rack.