Delicious ONE minute molten chocolate muffins
makes 8 to 10 muffins
- 80g soft unsalted butter (The recipe uses 50g but as microwave ovens tends to dry the food, I think that a little more fat helps the muffins staying moist)
- 350g best dark chocolate
- 150g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 50g plain flour (I used a little more - 70g)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar (tip: if your butter isn't soft enough, a quick turn in the micrwave does miracles).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Now add the flour and when all is smoothly combined scrape in the cooled chocolate, blending it to a smooth batter.
- Divide between the 8 muffin cases each in one mug and put in the microwave.
"Bake" for one minute on high.