Yogurt Panna Cotta with Raspberry Jelly
For the panna cotta:
1/4 cup water
2 tsp. unflavored gelatin (1 packet)
1 1/4 cups whipping cream, half and half, or whole milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups Plain Yogurt
3/4 tsp. almond extract
For the Raspberry Jelly
100g fresh raspberries
1 sachet diet raspberry jelly
- Lightly spray 6 half cup moulds with cooking spray. Place raspberries in the bottom of each mould.
- Mix together the raspberry jelly sachet 1 cup boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. Add 1 cup of cold water and stir. Gently pour ¼ cup of jelly over the top of the raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until jelly has set.
- Pour 1/4 cup tepid water into small bowl; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Bring cream and 1/4 cup sugar to gentle simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add gelatin mixture and whisk until dissolved. Whisk in plain yogurt and almond extract.
- Divide mixture among the custard cups or ramekins. Cover and chill overnight.