New Beginnings of the Year

Its the year 2006 now and I'm pretty happy about it.



I really hope that I can have a stable JOB. No more switching around anymore...
I really like the place i'm working right now.



Went for a meeting this morning. Pretty happy to get something to do on the first week of the year.. Haha.. Pretty strange but I'm happy.



Went out with the organ gang to Cafe Cartel to celebrate Casey's Birthday. I "Stole" WenHui handphone (She shifted place with Joan and forgot all about her hp left on the chair) and hid it until she panicked...(It took her about 3 whole hours to discover that her hp is missing. I gave her hints and clues but she seems pretty blur...) Should have taken a picture of her with that look on her face... :p




*PS: I will try to update the blog as often as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts