Chocolate Fortune Cookies
Makes about 35.
- Meiji milk chocolate: 50g
- Meiji pure cocoa: Tablespoon 2
- Unsalted butter: 25g
- Sugar: 25g
- Egg white: 50g
- Flour: 50g
1. Preheat the oven to 170℃.
2. Mix the flour and the cocoa together.
3. It cuts the chocolate finely, melt it at a temperture approximately 60℃.
4. Cream the butter until smooth, mix in the sugar.
5. Slowly add the egg white into ｢ 4 ｣. Dividing into 3 times, adding while mixing.
6. Mix ｢ 5 ｣ with the melted chocolate we done at step 3, mixing ｢ 2 ｣ into it too.
7. On a baking sheet, place a tablespoon of the mixture and spread it out roundly but thinly.
8. Bake the mixture in the oven for 7 ~ 8 minutes at 170 ℃, while still hot, gather 3 corners to form the same shown in the picture. (Careful not to be burned.)
9. Allow the cookies to be cooled this way. Place the personal messages after they are cool enough to be handled.