About Me


Hi! I'm Crysta a.k.a 羽翼 in blogging. I'm a newbie in cooking and this site is a collection of where I store my recipes found online or in my kitchen which are usually cooked and tested in my tiny kitchen.

The kitchen is my favorite room in the house. Its also the spot where I can usually be found eat, cooking and baking of course!

Always trying out a new recipes and stuff. I got tons of books and magazines at home.

When I’m not cooking, I can be found in libraries reading about food, or thinking about food, and blogging about it too. I enjoy reading, cooking, baking and spending time with my Mum, Dad, Bro, 2 twin Sis' and a hamster, Earl.

My family says I'm just a "Modern Woman".

Theoretically cooking stuff is fine but realistically I sucks at it. Going to change the way they look at me with some of the stuff I make daily.

Comments

Popular Posts