My Golden Week

I'm here in the office doing nothing again.



I think Daniel is going to say i'm wasting tax payers money again... Wahaha..






The Golden Week was a tiring week for me. I've got to work... at my parents' stall.. been working there if it on the holiday itself.


This is how I spend my Golden Week :





- Monday


Woke up at 6.30AM to go to work at depot rd.
Spend my whole day in office doing nothing and reading other ppls' blog.
Get home and daze ard until 10pm.





- Tuesday


Woke up at 9 am in the morning and went down to the stall to help out. Very busy day. I worked until 11pm. Reached home about 11.30pm and went to sleep.





- Wednesday


Woke up at 6.30AM again.
Discover that there is something call online comics. slack and drink coffe while reading comics. No one in the office either.
Get home and daze ard until 9pm.





- Thursday


Woke up at 8 am in the morning and went down to the stall to help out. Pretty much the same like tuesday. Reached home about 10.30pm and went to sleep.





- Friday


Finally they gave me something to do... but it pretty small item... doing banner design for NEXT year. Well.. better than nothing to do at all..
Finish everything before i left the office.





- Saturday


Working at stall from 9 am to 11pm







- Sunday


working at stall from 10 am to 12.30am(next day)





And Today my parents are OFF.....





Went off to malaysia to relax...




i have to wake up at 6.30am and work..... :(






Major bummer.. Sleepy.. DND...

Comments

Popular Posts