A nice song I hear over the internet.

This is a super nice song sang by a group called "To Heart"?? I dun really get the group name but it a super sweet and nice version other than the normal version of the twinkle twinkle little star we hear.


I have change the "girl" to guy in the lyrics for myself to sing....

Heheh...


Listening to the song makes me want to fall in LOVE....



Where's the soul mate of my life ???




Twinkle, twinkle little star,

How I wonder what you are.

I have so many wishes to make,

most of all, this one I state.

There's just one guy, that I've been dreaming of,

I wish that I can have all his love.


Ooohhh...


I wish I may, I wish I might, have the dream I dreamed tonight.



Oooh Baby~!


Twinkle, twinkle little star,

How I wonder what you are.

I want a guy who be all mine,

The one who will say, I his girl.

Someone sweet, that for sure.

I want to be girl that he is looking for.
Ooohhh...


I wish I may, I wish I might, have the guy I wished tonight.


Comments

Popular Posts