I almost kill someone today .....

I was working on 3.00 am in the morning on Sunday (as usual) when there is a DAMM fussy customer at my parent's western food store.
Well, here's how it started.



1) She ordered chicken wing rice with vegetables, rice and French fries that will cost her $2.60. $2 for the chicken wings (2 wings), 0.30 for rice and another 0.30 for French-fries. (She happens to be always a nuisance so we decided to charge her $2.50)



2) When my mother brought the food over, she demanded that how come the food was so expensive (Try find food somewhere else lar.) and insisted that she didn't want the vegetables. No choice, my mum actually remove the vegetables on the tray and decided to charge the lady $2.30. (She is a nuisance, remember?) She still insisted that it very expensive but she paid my mum $3 and my mum headed back to the store to get the change for her.



3) The moment my mum stepped into the store, me and my dad (who was making another order) heard her came over and grumbling some nonsense at my mum again. She insisted of a change of rice because the thousand island sauce and "TOUCH" the rice, making it taste weird otherwise, just charge her the meal at $2.00. At that moment, we happen to run out of rice and we also happen to be quite angry already. Thus, we decided not to sell the rice anymore and refunded her the money.



4) She curse and swear at all of us and started showing and swearing vulgarities. My mum decided to go out and ask her to leave. Instead of leaving, she actually raises her leg to attempt to kick my mum! I saw this and rush out to get her away from my mum. She is still mouthing away with her vulgarities. I really angry by now and I punch her straight in the face to shut her up. The some of the nearby customers came up to drag her away from the coffee shop. Asking her to leave before I kill her.



Haha, come to think about it, I really might kill her. I do have a black belt in Taekwando.

Comments

ZeE said…
u really punched her??? haha =p
羽翼 said…
Yeah...

Right in the nose...

Haha.. I surprise myself too...

Popular Posts