28 April, 2013
1) Marinate the chicken with garlic, ginger, turmeric , salt, white pepper for about 15 minutes or more.
2) Cooked the chicken using happy call , close the lid. cook on medium fire untill the chicken cooked.
3 - 5 ) Push chicken aside and remove as much oil as possible.
6) Fry one big onion until tender.
7) Add 8 tbs tomato sauce, 2 tbs sweet soya sauce, 1/2 tsp chicken stock powder, 1 tbs sugar , 1/2 tsp white papper powder and 1 tbs of butter.
8) Stir well the sauce after that mixed it with the chicken, stir well until all the chicken coated with the sauce.
02 July, 2012
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
4 cups coarsely crushed salted potato chips (about 10 ounces), divided
1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat together butter and sugars with a mixer on high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs, and beat on medium speed until just combined.
2. Add flour, baking soda, and salt, and beat on low speed until just combined. Stir in 2 cups potato chips and the nuts.
3. Roll dough into 2-inch balls, and then roll balls in remaining potato chips to coat. Place cookies 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely on baking sheet.
18 June, 2012
Saw this recipe on the facebook page i frequent HappyCall Group
- Chicken thigh season for few hours (Light sauce, dark sauce, sesame oil, hua tiao (Chinese wine), pepper n corn flour)
- 1 large onion
- 1 large potato
- Half can pineapple rings
- 1 can of beer
- Keep pineapple juice for flavoring (add if you like it sweet)
- Pan fry chicken, onion & potato
- Lay out ingredients in pan
- Cover with pineapple ring
- Pour in beer
- 5. Pour in pineapple juice
- 6. Cook on high heat 10min, then turn to low heat 15min
09 June, 2012
From Food Snots
For the Dough:
For the Dough:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup skim milk, warmed
- 4 oz butter, melted
- 7 cup flour, divided
- 2 pkg (0.25oz each) quick rise yeast
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter of margarine, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-pupose flour
- In large mixing bowl, mix together yeast with warmed milk. Add in the eggs, sugar and salt. Continue to mix in the melted butter and 3 cups flour. Add remaining flour until combined, trying not to over mix. Turn dough out into a greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Line large muffin cups with liners or parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, mix well.
- Separate rolls; cut each roll into six pieces using pizza cutter.
- Place half of the dough pieces and 2 tablespoons of the butter in medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; toss to coat. Divide dough pieces evenly among six muffin cups. Repeat with remaining dough, 2 tablespoons of the butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; divide evenly to fill remaining muffin cups.
- Add flour to remaining sugar mixture; add remaining butter and mix until crumbly.
- Place a small spoonful scoop of crumb topping over each muffin.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until muffins are deep golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool in pan 5 minutes.